I got this gem from Bregg this afternoon. It's been a while since he text last, I thought perhaps he had taken me off his list or deleted me or something. *DEEP sigh* I should really get it through my head, I'm on his list FOR-EH-VER.
Just a refresher, this guy sent several ridiculous texts to me over the summer. Click here, here, here, and here if you'd like a reminder. This is also the guy who was in a severe car accident and now has a few nuts and bolts loose upstairs, still he's over 8 and totally accountable for himself.
"Yeah! - What a beautiful reminder of the Christ Child who gave all of us more love than can even be understood by anyone. Isn't He the definition of the root of love? We're all in the same family He's in. "
His texts are getting better. At least this one makes sense grammatically, although I don't understand the "yeah" at the beginning. Nor do I understand what the beautiful reminder of the Christ Child is. Is he looking at something? Was it supposed to include a picture in the text?
What's your vote for a response?
1. Unsubscribe - Funny but could be passed over without getting the hint.
2. Please delete my number from your phone - direct and brutal.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
why bother? The texts make you laugh, it's harmless.
ooh! I like option #3 from Geoff and Janene. I would use them for amusement but not reply.
i'm torn between #2 and #3 . . . that text was mild, but they could potentially get extra special weird again.
Go with #1, which will most likely lead to #3. Save #2 in case he get extra creapy.
I'd go with #3 too. Just never respond. Really, I think they are harmless, especially too since it appears that the last one was perhaps meant for someone else? Kind of feel bad for the guy...
Then again, normal text messaging charges DO apply... ;)
I am going with #3 for now too. Only because I need the laugh. Poor guy. Sad thing is that there are many guys that haven't been in a car accident to give them an excuse. Those are the ones to worry about. But I am ALL about #2 if they get creepy. I'm direct like that. :)
What is option 3? Just to ignore him?
Post a Comment