Monday, May 11, 2009

You got SERVED

I took the plunge. I finally served Adam the divorce papers. Well, I sent them certified mail and that is serving him. I kinda hope he doesn't sign the certificate or something so I can have the Sheriff serve him at work. Wouldn't that be awesome! Oh man, I'd pay the $20 for that to happen with a video camera going.

Another big step, this morning I deleted him from my Facebook friends. I had a slight panic attack but the guys were there for moral support. Kasey took a picture to mark the moment my new life started.
(just a little freaked out)

8 comments:

TheRapunzelGirl said...

*great big hugs!* i'm here for you, i hope you know. i think about you all the time.

Laurel said...

Yay for big steps! I love that you documented your panic attack. :) (CUTE outfit, by the way!!)

Jessica said...

Yeah, I remember that shirt. You got it in Paris right?? Cute! Aside from fashion I truly hope things will go smoothly and you will have a wonderful life ahead!

J and L said...

I am so proud of you CW! Adam deleted me as a fb friend months ago... Ha! I wish I could come celebrate this new step with you... I'm working on a trip out to UT so I will let you know.
love you!!

Chelsea said...

DANG it. I wish I got notifications when you update! I seem to always be the last to see your updates.

congrats. big step.

kelie said...

Way to go! You've given me the courage to delete a few annoying people I have as facebook friends too. It's a big step, go out and celebrate tonight!

bottoms family said...

I am so glad that you are doing what you feel is right! Kudos to you~ Know that I am here for you anytime! Love and hugs~

Dani said...

You are so strong sister!! Way to be. Seeing that picture of you at your desk reminds me of all of our fun singing times, bell ringing (well, that was mostly you...haha), drawing cards for lunch, etc etc etc. Keep praying and doing well - love you!